Sunday, February 8, 2009

LPAC Organizing





Sergio Calderon is a Maywood, CA city councilman. In the last year he's seen his city fall apart in the midst of the economic breakdown. "I see so many people without jobs, families on the street, families asking for help and seeking social service programs... it's a nightmare situation. People come to me and they expect me to have answers; they're looking for the most basic things- saving their house, finding a job... and I don't know what resources to point them to, the situation is so bad and I don't have any answers."

Joe Elkins is a LaRouche PAC organizer who is solidifying Sergio's support for LPAC's Homeowner and Bank Protection Act:
http://www.larouchepac.com/hbpa

If you want civilization to survive, you should contact all your representatives at the local, state, and Federal levels and tell them to support it too.

video

No comments:

Post a Comment